Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some Sig X owners have scheduled delivery dates in December 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks everyone for the congratulations. It's was a long day, but well worth the wait. Happy New Year! Now the garage needs some clean out to make both Model S and X look as nice as the video shown in the photo collection from delivery: Model X Delivery | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Open the link again! Additional photos and full descriptions now make the photo album more complete than ever. I also want to mention that in the gift bag were a Tesla umbrella, a charcoal color ceramic coffee mug, Model X Signature paper weight and a very appreciated Congratulations & Thank You Mark Z card signed by all the people in the "delivery room". I truly am grateful for the hard effort that Tesla Motors has accomplished and all those who make it possible for us to experience driving a Tesla Electric Vehicle.

I enjoyed sharing Model X with friends on New Years Eve. Without question, a "Theme Park" ride experience with Ludicrous Mode. Looking forward to additional software and hardware updates to Model X to maintain the Tesla Motors tradition of their vehicles getting better with each service visit or software update. Thank you Tesla Motors for making it possible and to those who were on hand at 8:30 AM on 12/31 to share their enthusiasm for this delivery and Service Plus location that features many CPO Model S to test drive today!

Neighbors are saying hello, one has ordered an PX and are about 5,000 in line. They loved seeing the vehicle on the 31st. The OC Tesla folks were at the Service/Delivery Center about an hour after the initial walk around. We all have waited a long time for this. On the positive is the excellence in what Tesla does best. The vehicle rides well, sounds good, and performs amazingly magical (since this is my first dual motor EV).

Ludicrous Mode is usable all the time, but care is needed. For long trips where range is necessary, it was recommended to turn it off. I may need to, since one surprise was to see 225 miles of range on the dash after a 90% charge. That is not much different than my Model X Signature P85 with version "A" battery after 3 years and over 50,000 miles. It will be interesting to get the details from other owners. There is a lot more to share as the days of enjoyment and service occur.

Last edited:
Thank you Mark for being so gracious about letting my brother and sister in law view your X. They loved the car and thought it was a real beauty! So generous of you to allow others to take a look at it. Happy New Year! And I hope you enjoy many safe travels with your new Model X.

Thanks everyone for the congratulations. It's was a long day, but well worth the wait. Happy New Year! Now the garage needs some clean out to make both Model S and X look as nice as the video shown in the photo collection from delivery: Model X Delivery | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Open the link again! Additional photos and full descriptions now make the photo album more complete than ever. I enjoyed sharing Model X with friends on New Years Eve. Without question, a "Theme Park" ride experience with Ludicrous Mode. Looking forward to additional software and hardware updates to Model X to maintain the Tesla Motors tradition of their vehicles getting better with each service visit or software update. Thank you Tesla Motors for making it possible and to those who were on hand at 8:30 AM on 12/31 to share their enthusiasm for this delivery and Service Plus location that features many CPO Model S to test drive today!

Neighbors are saying hello, one has ordered an PX and are about 5,000 in line. They loved seeing the vehicle on the 31st. The OC Tesla folks were at the Service/Delivery Center about an hour after the initial walk around. We all have waited a long time for this. On the positive is the excellence in what Tesla does best. The vehicle rides well, sounds good, and performs amazingly magical (since this is my first dual motor EV).

Ludicrous Mode is usable all the time, but care is needed. For long trips where range is necessary, it was recommended to turn it off. I may need to, since one surprise was to see 225 miles of range on the dash after a 90% charge. That is not much different than my Model X Signature P85 with version "A" battery after 3 years and over 50,000 miles. It will be interesting to get the details from other owners. There is a lot more to share as the days of enjoyment and service occur.

Thank you for the additional pictures/descriptions! I'm glad you're enjoying the car. When you've got the pretext for it, do a full charge and report the range please.

Gee, I go away from the computer - and this forum - for all of 24 hours and what happens?

No one, it appears from my perusal of the Model X site, seems to have reported that Arizona also received its first Model Xs on the 31st.

The Scottsdale Service Center handed off yesterday morning the state's first three: a platinum, a white and a Signature Red. I am NOT going to spoil anyone's party by revealing names or pictures or any such, but the Center was a festive site (and sight!) with a whole mess of black and white balloons, and a fine time was had by all.

(No, I wasn't one of the lucky ducks. We didn't ante up until mid-summer last year; we're Reservation # 17979 so there is a long​ wait yet for us!)