Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some songs in Spotify sound like a scratched CD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone run into issues with corrupt songs on Spotify in their Tesla? They always have the same problem in the same spot - it sounds like a CD skipping over a scratch. It only happens using the built in Spotify app, and isn't able to be reproduced on my phone, desktop, etc. I've already tried a two-thumb reboot, logging out and back into Spotify, and playing other songs then coming back.

I can only assume it's an issue with a cached copy of the song in the car's storage at this point, but I have yet to find a way to clear that cache. I would just use Spotify from my phone, but my S21 sounds like garbage over Blueooth compared to the native in car apps.

I have not tried this yet, but just found it on a search. I have one song that glitches out at the same place every time. Clearly a cached version is corrupted. This MAY solve that problem. I am at work at the moment, but will try it when before my ride home.