Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some Xbox guy got out of jail & messaged me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So some guy on Xbox Live told me he just got out of jail for Grand Theft & Armed Robbery. I just believed him and just went along with his story, and it sorta seemed like he was serious like he really did go to jail. He said he just got out, served 2.5 years, and felt like he missed out on life.

I asked them how he could have been in jail for 2.5 years b/c the time he went to jail was when PUBG just came out, and I was really sure I didn't add this guy at the time he said he went to jail. And he said it was his brother I probably played with.

But does armed robbery get you 2.5 years in jail, I thought it be more than that if you point a gun at someone to steal from them. I barely know this Xbox Live person, I never met them in person, it was just some random I played with for maybe a month and never heard from again.

I dunno if I really want to take sympathy from someone who does armed robbery, like I assume he pointed a gun at someone, putting someone's life on the line, for some money. I probably would want that person to go to jail if they did that to me. And the funny thing is, his profile picture is of him flexing money & a LV bag, in a limo. And he was trying to ask for compassion, yet his profile picture is the exact opposite. Like he is flexing with the armed robbery money he stole from people. Plus talking about getting out of jail is something you talk about to people you know, not xbox live people. I have no idea who this guy is and he's acting like we know each other beyond playing a few games on Xbox.

Its very possible he's bored and lying, but it was also weird to get a very serious sounding message from some random person I don't know talking about getting outta jail. I dunno if I should feel compassionate for someone who got out of jail, knowing he threatened people with weapons. And then has his profile picture flexing money / LV bags.

upload_2020-3-22_3-55-45.png

upload_2020-3-22_4-6-4.png

Last edited: