Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Somebody buy this smoking CPO deal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also, I think the executive rear seats are not useful to many people.

Wish the one I am trying to buy had them... They are removable if you dont need them.

I am still waiting for contact from Tesla. Yesterday I was told someone would call me back and never did (called Raleigh). Near the end of the day I called the 800# and was told they could not tell me anything other than someone should contact me within 24 hours of placing the deposit. I told them that time frame had already passed.... they said give them another 24 hours! So I wait....

I feel like Tesla has said "No Soup for You"

Crazy how hard it is to buy from Tesla... I can email any other dealership and my dang phone will ring in minutes!

Wish the one I am trying to buy had them... They are removable if you dont need them.

I am still waiting for contact from Tesla. Yesterday I was told someone would call me back and never did (called Raleigh). Near the end of the day I called the 800# and was told they could not tell me anything other than someone should contact me within 24 hours of placing the deposit. I told them that time frame had already passed.... they said give them another 24 hours! So I wait....

Crazy how hard it is to buy from Tesla... I can email any other dealership and my dang phone will ring in minutes![/Q

Crazy how hard it is to buy from Tesla... I can email any other dealership and my dang phone will ring in minutes!

Did you get the link with pictures yet? I got mine a few days after the order, it included the link for the pictures as well as my Used Car Adviser's name and contact. I had to call quite a few times before I was able to connect, but the persistence will pay off especially with such a good deal. In the mean time while I was waiting for contact I uploaded all the requested documents to the online mytesla account portal. Good luck!

no not yet.... It shouldnt take days to get a reply! Its only a good deal if the car is in good shape. Not a good deal if it is beat all to hell like the one someone posted (cant find it now) but had a ripped bumper and interior looked like it had been in a flood!!...

Oh how it has changed since the days of referbished CPO's!!!

no not yet.... It shouldnt take days to get a reply! Its only a good deal if the car is in good shape. Not a good deal if it is beat all to hell like the one someone posted (cant find it now) but had a ripped bumper and interior looked like it had been in a flood!!...

Oh how it has changed since the days of referbished CPO's!!!

That was the one I posted. haha...It's a damn shame too because I thought it was a great deal. Still waiting for one like it but I may just give up and stick to the 3 AWD I have reserved.

I had a similar experience. What looked like a good deal definitely wasn’t since the interior was discolored and stained like it had been flooded. I must say though the Tesla rep was easy to work with and pretty responsive to my requests for pics and info on other cars.

Only partly.

Why should Tesla care about you?

You already placed the deposit. If you don't buy the car someone else will. You're free to go to the Mercedes dealer if you feel like you need to be taken care of by a dealership employee.
And I'm free to diapute the charge if Tesla refuses to refund the money. The NC State Attorney General's office will be more than happy to deal with Tesla if they basicly try to scam buyers. How Tesla is acting might be why NC already has restrictions on them.

Oh and still not a word from Tesla....

Can you call Tesla main line? They may be able to give you the CPO adviser contact info.

I did yesterday and they said they didnt have any information... might have just got a lazy ass who didnt feel like doing anything other than telling me to wait another 24 hours...

At this point I have serious doubts about buying a Tesla! I have heard both great things and nightmares about dealing with them... unfortunately my experience is turning into a nightmare!

Tesla CPO adviser is assigned based on region. Do you know your region?

I called and got someone at Tesla that was somewhat helpful... He looked at my account and said he needed to check on something because I should have been contacted already. After being on hold a few minutes he came back and said he would forward it to used sales. It took him a little while to find the east coast region info and forward my info to them... said I would be called somewhere between.... yea you guessed it 24 - 48 hours.

#shanejackson

I'd email this guy below, and I got his name from a former "responsive" CPO adviser who is now handling new cars.
Travis is semi-responsive, 24 ish hours, but I'd bet he would be more responsive to you if you have put down the 2500. Good luck

Travis James Moses | Used Vehicle Sales Advisor, Remarketing

50 W. Ogden Ave., Westmont, IL 60559

m. +1 (312) 273-0538 | [email protected]

#shanejackson

I'd email this guy below, and I got his name from a former "responsive" CPO adviser who is now handling new cars.
Travis is semi-responsive, 24 ish hours, but I'd bet he would be more responsive to you if you have put down the 2500. Good luck

Travis James Moses | Used Vehicle Sales Advisor, Remarketing

50 W. Ogden Ave., Westmont, IL 60559

m. +1 (312) 273-0538 | [email protected]

He's going to hate you for posting his info, I'd delete it if I were you.