TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Someone Bumped My Car and Drove Away

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by aviato, Dec 24, 2019.

1. aviato

aviato Member

This may not be that big of a deal, but my car is 6 days old so it frustrates me.

I was parked outside on a street installing the software update because I have no wifi in my parking lot. The guy in front of bumps me as he leaves his parking spot and drives away. I memorized his license plate and it was a white Honda.

There is no damage to my bumper that I can see aside from a small amount of white paint on my black car.

Like I said, it's not that big of a deal but it sure annoyed the hell out of me...

2. MarkBrokeIt

MarkBrokeIt Supporting Member

That sucks, but otherwise, cool story bro!

• Funny x 4
  3. WilliamG

WilliamG Active Member

Got Sentry working? If not, WHY NOT?

4. Talax74

Talax74 Member

Long shot: he said he was doing the upgrade so no sentry mode available?

• Like x 3
  5. WilliamG

WilliamG Active Member

Ah yes. That would be really unfortunate timing, and a warning to others. Don't do software updates while you're out! Mind you, that's probably a good general rule in case something goes awry with the update.

• Like x 1
  6. tashtibet

tashtibet Member

always park far from the Madding Crowd Tesla or not.