Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Someone buy this car! 2016 MS 75D AP2.0 FSD Red - $60,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Lower Price! 39,800 miles. This is a beautiful, Non-Smoker, multi-coat red late 2016 Model S. It has Auto-Pilot 2.0 and the refreshed front end as well as upgraded leather seats. It also still has a bumper to bumper warranty! This 75D is in excellent condition. Delivered in February 2017, this car includes Free Unlimited Super Charging, Evannex full car soft cover, aftermarket red painted calipers (which look amazing) and factory Tesla Sports Pedals. All Factory scheduled service at Indianapolis Service Center. Includes Full Self Driving (FSD) when available, Enhanced Auto-Pilot ver. 2.0, All Glass Panoramic Sunroof, Cold weather package, premium upgraded interior and many more details. See the specific car details in the pictures. Note: Tesla replaced the battery at 15,000 miles due to defect so the current battery only has 24,000 miles on it. It has been uncorked for full performance. The car does not have air suspension or the rear facing seats. Version 9 software has already been installed!
IMG_8787.JPG
IMG_8859.JPG
Yz7f0S%PQjyGPX+tQt0Bsw.jpg
iPANRzbVRAa4XUHRokGWzA.jpg
94d9ay9IRA6Jmqp14U4oag.jpg
hNNwH519TwGTXIGUQ+YDDw.jpg
mErJVjh0SfuY9KY9uSsvgQ.jpg
W6CqWq42TfiUU40RraCZlw.jpg
VmyJ9yunRoWHWvZg%h4L9A.jpg
fullsizeoutput_78a8.jpeg

I ordered a model P3D+. I love the black obsidian with white interior option. It was a very very hard decision since my car is very current and even has the FSD option as well as free super charging. So I'm basically paying to satisfy a speed need and change of color. Was going to keep it for the wife but she wants an MX.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA