TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Someone from Portugal that as ordered a Model S?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Seal, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Seal

Seal Member

Hi, there.

I'm curious about Portuguese's that have ordered model S. I'm interested in one, but I decided do wait.

Best regards.

2. Adm

Adm Active Member

I´ve seen two reservations for Model S from Portugal either here or on the Tesla website: a Felipe and a AndreB.

Can't find them here in the member list, so it must have been on the Tesla website.

3. rolosrevenge

rolosrevenge Dr. EVS

Well my wife is Portuguese and though she may not know it yet, we are getting a Model S :p

4. Seal

Seal Member

rolosrevenge: LOL, you have good taste ;)

Thank you Adm, I've met a future owner when Tesla was in Portugal in Estoril, but he is the only one I know so fare. I think that maybe Felipe, that is in your list. ;)

Any news about a Tesla store open, in Portugal?

5. tdelta1000

tdelta1000 Active Member

Seal,

If you are concerned about the details of the purchase, shipping, charging and other such items just contact Tesla Motors directly. Someone should able to answer your questions. I think you would have to purchase an EU version of the "S".

6. Seal

Seal Member

Thanks.

Best regards

:redface: