Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Someone go buy this

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For a 2.5 Sport, with only 1000 miles, it seems a bit low - I would think closer to $90K. There is a green CPO on the Tesla website for $120K, though it has carbon fiber in and out and a warranty. But maybe that is about $40K worth actually. But it only has one motor and that unnecessary extra 100 miles or range.

I had seen that roadster parked in front of a big mansion in downtown Palo Alto for a long time.
I suspect it had been someone who has houses all over the place, and just wasn't here enough to drive it much.
Suspect it was a legit listing, but got removed because someone bought it.

Got a response from the closed ad.

Hello,The VIN number on the vehicle is 5YJRE1A30B1001223. It is important to note that the vehicle is sale pending and if anything changes I will be more than happy to keep you notified.

Best Regards,
Greg

Congrats! I guess the previous owner bricked the car so that's why it only had 1000 miles ;) Make sure you leave it plugged in if you ever store it or don't drive it in a long while.
Welcome to the joys of the roadster world!

Hello,
My name is Rudy and I am the proud owner of this Roadster. I think it was a great deal, not only does the car only have 1000 miles but because the car sat so long with very little driving the owner put a brand new battery in the car last month.