Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Something nice - Covid upgrades for my Model S - cupholders!!

David.85D

Oct 29, 2016
USA
I am sure I am not alone in having gone from a "no eating in the Tesla" to regularly having some take out with my kids in the car. Unfortunately, two cup holders and a small center console doesn't go very far with 4/5 people in the car, so I bit the bullet and order the EVAmped Ludicrous Front and Rear consoles with Qi chargers. Nick was even willing to test the idea of installing a second Qi charger in the rear console, so the kids have one to use now too.

I got the "multicolor" LED option that uses bluetooth to configure a controller for the multicolor lights. You can set the brightness and color from the app, or choose some simple programs (sound sensitive - "disco" lights with the music)..., or create a simple pattern and vary the speed - Orange and Blue for us, of course, Go Gators!

Very happy that the rear console fit in over the rubber floor mat. Was a bit worried about that - with all the food in the car, it didn't seem like a good time to do away with the floor mats.

Anyway, since most posts I've been seeing have been about how service has gone south, I wanted to give Nick and EVAmpled a shout out (unsolicited, uncompensated, BTW) for having a nice product and great customer service.

IMG_5350.JPG IMG_5351.JPG IMG_5352.jpg IMG_5353.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC