Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Something nice - Covid upgrades for my Model S - cupholders!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

David.85D

Oct 29, 2016
USA
I am sure I am not alone in having gone from a "no eating in the Tesla" to regularly having some take out with my kids in the car. Unfortunately, two cup holders and a small center console doesn't go very far with 4/5 people in the car, so I bit the bullet and order the EVAmped Ludicrous Front and Rear consoles with Qi chargers. Nick was even willing to test the idea of installing a second Qi charger in the rear console, so the kids have one to use now too.

I got the "multicolor" LED option that uses bluetooth to configure a controller for the multicolor lights. You can set the brightness and color from the app, or choose some simple programs (sound sensitive - "disco" lights with the music)..., or create a simple pattern and vary the speed - Orange and Blue for us, of course, Go Gators!

Very happy that the rear console fit in over the rubber floor mat. Was a bit worried about that - with all the food in the car, it didn't seem like a good time to do away with the floor mats.

Anyway, since most posts I've been seeing have been about how service has gone south, I wanted to give Nick and EVAmpled a shout out (unsolicited, uncompensated, BTW) for having a nice product and great customer service.

IMG_5350.JPG IMG_5351.JPG IMG_5352.jpg IMG_5353.jpg