Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Something other than the fire. Final days to delivery countdown!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery, after being rescheduled twice, is set for Wednesday Nov 13.

The past few days have crawled by and the next few do not look promising at flying by. I'd rather not read a 45 page long thread on another random fire that has little facts associated with it. So those of you waiting for delivery. How long do you have left?

I'm scheduled for delivery on the 13th as well! My dashboard went from in-production back to sourcing parts...

I'm picking up from the factory, are you having yours delivered to your home?

I'm super excited to have been contacted by a DS for the first time today! I still have a long way to go, but somehow the contact was reassuring that it's moving forward!

60kW/Gray-Black Textile-Piano/Pano/Tech/Parking Sensors/Power folding mirrors (added late)/Rear facing seats. Ordered 10/4, confirmed 10/6 (then color changed and power folding mirrors added), VIN 11/5 27357, Pick-Up Scheduled for 12/21 (SoCal).

LUCKY!

I cannot wait to tour the factory some day!

Take lots of pics if you can post them =)

...no pics allowed @ factory...

- - - Updated - - -

Picked up mine from Palo Alto SC yesterday. Confirmed 9/12/13 and delivered 11/6/13.

P85 | Grey | Black | Carbon | 19" cyclones | Air | Tech including power folding mirrors | Parking | Sound | Alcantra | Shelf

DS said first car he'd seen with the power folding mirrors which are way cool - walk away from the car it locks and folds. Magic.

View attachment 34998View attachment 34999

Picked up @ PA--no Fremont factory tour??

Just picked up our Model S from the Fremont Factory and heading to the Sonoma Valley before going home to Southern California.

Pictures on my blog... And Flickr. Too busy on mobile devices to properly render. Had the factory tour as well.

That was awesome.

The past few days have crawled by and the next few do not look promising at flying by. I'd rather not read a 45 page long thread on another random fire that has little facts associated with it. So those of you waiting for delivery. How long do you have left?

Expected delivery end of January :/ This means I have to wait a full 2.5 months or 10 weeks. And I don't even know it precisely until some time in December...

Picked up mine from Palo Alto SC yesterday. Confirmed 9/12/13 and delivered 11/6/13.

P85 | Grey | Black | Carbon | 19" cyclones | Air | Tech including power folding mirrors | Parking | Sound | Alcantra | Shelf

DS said first car he'd seen with the power folding mirrors which are way cool - walk away from the car it locks and folds. Magic.

Interesting, so they just implemented the Mercedes mirrors...same thing happens on my wife's GL...those are also the 10" cyclones yes?

So my Tesla page has the accept delivery button, and the DS just called saying it's at the SC. Tomorrow afternoon cannot come soon enough.

Congrats!!! Post some Pic's of your delivery tomorrow.

I've staring at my dashboard and clicking the refresh button and I still can't get the damn thing to change. DS said I'm suppose to finish production by the 18th but there hasn't been a change on the dashboard. "Sourcing Parts" keeps flashing back at me.

I was sourcing parts forever, I was in production for about 1 day, then it was production complete. Then the week and a half of hell came, waiting for it to arrive from Freemont.

When is your delivery date scheduled? Are you doing a factory pickup?

Delivery date is the 26th. DS says I should expect it sooner, we'll see. I was going to do a factory pick-up but it would have delayed the delivery by almost 2 weeks. My mother in-law lives in SF and my son goes to school up there, so I'll make it to the factory the next time I'm in the Bay area.

I'm super excited to have been contacted by a DS for the first time today! I still have a long way to go, but somehow the contact was reassuring that it's moving forward!

60kW/Gray-Black Textile-Piano/Pano/Tech/Parking Sensors/Power folding mirrors (added late)/Rear facing seats. Ordered 10/4, confirmed 10/6 (then color changed and power folding mirrors added), VIN 11/5 27357, Pick-Up Scheduled for 12/21 (SoCal).
Hello from another San Diego newbie. Your pick up date is 2 days before mine. Ordered 11/5, confirmed 11/5, VIN 11/8 27562, Pick-Up Scheduled for 12/23 (San Diego).

Hello from another San Diego newbie. Your pick up date is 2 days before mine. Ordered 11/5, confirmed 11/5, VIN 11/8 27562, Pick-Up Scheduled for 12/23 (San Diego).

It will be interesting to keep an eye on how our delivery dates end up given how close our VINs are. Did you get an S85 or P85?

I'm hoping the SJC SC opens soon after we take delivery as it will help reduce range anxiety on those trips up and back from LA (probably not too much of a concern with an 85).