Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Songs that just hit hard...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wasn't sure where to put this, but... sometimes, a song will just hit hard on the stock stereo. I love it when that happens. Can we get a thread going on some songs you like and can't help but turn up in your Tesla? That way others can check it out!

Even though it's not my type of music, the song "Agua" by Saweetie hits the perfect bass frequencies. I love it! What are some of yours?

Reactions: Msicario and OxBrew
Mysterious Ways - U2
Girlfriend - Matthew Sweet
I Feel Fine - the Beatles
Swlabr - Cream
Fire - Jimi Hendrix
Have Love Will Travel - the Black Keys
Searching for Madge - Fleetwood Mac
Fighting for Madge - Fleetwood Mac
Too Little Too Late - Barenaked Ladies
Nobody But Me - Human Beinz
Hush - Deep Purple
Misty Mountain Hop - 4 Non Blondes
Ramble On - Led Zeppelin
Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel
One Way Out - Allman Brothers
Done-A-Dance Romance - Steve Miller & Boz Skaggs
Shut Your Eyes - Snow Patrol
Paris (Ooh La La) - Grace Potter & Nocturnals
Jumpin Jack Flash - Rolling Stones

Reactions: LowlyOilBurner
I have a model y and these sound darn good. I play them off usb and media is uncompressed flac or high quality mp3. I hope to redo my mo3 files as flac. I avoid b,urtooth for my favorite songs as it decreases audio quality.
Guns N’ Roses “welcome to the jungle”
Pink Floyd’s delicate sound of thunder
Thompson Twins “The Gap”
Tears for fears , “shout”, “mothers talk”

I have a model y and these sound darn good. I play them off usb and media is uncompressed flac or high quality mp3. I hope to redo my mo3 files as flac. I avoid b,urtooth for my favorite songs as it decreases audio quality.
Guns N’ Roses “welcome to the jungle”
Pink Floyd’s delicate sound of thunder
Thompson Twins “The Gap”
Tears for fears , “shout”, “mothers talk”
So, I tried to get "Shout" on Amazon, and I am so damn annoyed at how difficult they make it to buy music. All I want is one click to purchase and download a song. I want to give them money, but they make you buy some player, then make it so difficult to find the song, and download it, then they have A LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF SONGS YOU CAN PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD. WTF is that. I WANT to give you money, why is it so hard? This is exactly why people pirate music. :mad: