Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sonic Carbon Touch-Up Paint

Aljohn

Oct 17, 2014
Georgia
I think you meant curb rash, least crumbs are not an issue. I went to the local authorized Tesla repair facility, they were able to fix my curb rash on the rim and restore to new appearance. I could not detect the repair. The cost ranges from $150 - $200 depending on the damage and rim. You may wish to check with the authorized body repair shop in your area. If you are looking for something at a modest cost, check your local auto supply store, to get as close as possible.

• Informative
Reactions: Spelly88

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC