Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Soon (later today) to be owner ms 90d

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! Unfortunately it’s ap1. Wish I could find an ap2 but it’s easily 20k cdn more.
I figure that it’s not a dealbreaker but $2/L for a 150fillup every 10days or so here is hence electric without the loss of power or range.
I also have a dash cam so I don’t think that will be an issue.
Love the regen to almost a full stop when I let my foot off the gas. That said it looked like I was a new manual driver hahaha

20210713_190512.jpg

There she is :)

So I just got the car ownership transferred over. The app now shows that fusc is gone and it is pay per use.
But as it’s a 2016, it should still be there as I bought it from a non Tesla dealer.

is there any official statement from Tesla (not news agency) that states this? I’ve not been able to find it.

So it was never in their hands. Previous owner sold it and it went to auction and a Ford dealership bought it. This is why I’m curious as to why I lost supercharging. I’m prepared to argue for it but I haven’t read any official statement from Tesla except the nov 2016 blog post which said that current owners pre 2016. But that says owners. Not vehicles.

Car fax showed nothing about Tesla taking possession of it. However when I spoke with them they said they did take possession of it and did strip fusc. Also said that my premium connectivity should have been stripped too but it still shows.
I logged off once they said that lol