Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Soon to be for sale: 9/16 S60 (Now 75)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I'm looking at selling my S within the next month and would like to get an idea of what I should be aiming for on the price.

Model S 60 (Upgraded to 75)
Midnight Silver
Body Color Roof
19" Slipstream Wheels
Black Next Generation Seats
Obeche Wood Matte Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Black Alcantara Dash
Supercharger Enabled (Lifetime Free Supercharging)
Autopilot 1
Premium Interior Package

Miles: A little below 12,000
Condition: Excellent, no modifications, rated range at 100% is 242. 99% of charging has been done at home at 32 amps.

I'll have it detailed and add better photos next week.

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 127
What price you looking to get? I would be interested
That's what I'm trying to figure out. I've always just traded in cars in the past but Tesla is off their rocker on their trade in offers right now. So I need to figure out what a fair price is. The problem I'm having is that everyone is giving me quotes for an S60. However, I feel there has to be some value in the cars battery being unlocked to the S75.

And where is it located?
Birmingham, AL.

I paid 55k for a 8.2016
standard black
sunroof
AP1
Leather/Carbon fiber trim
19" slipstreams
Power liftgate, accent lighting, bio defense (not sure if this was all part of the PUP) didn't list what the 3k options were and original owner didn't remember.
S60 (eligible for 2k upgrade, haven't done it)
2,700 miles when purchased 11/2017

KBB had it at 56k as a S60 and 64k as a S75. I thought it was a steal at 2.7k miles.

Thanks for the patience all.

Attached are photos. I really wanted to get the car properly cleaned but everyone is booked for the next week. I attempted to give it a clean myself and it started sprinkling. So I stopped, snapped some photos and put her back in the garage. Please forgive the dust and the like.

As for pricing. I'm planning on asking a little over the top quote I get from the usual places (Tesla, Vroom, etc). I'm still waiting on a quote from Tesla and Vroom. I'll set a price as soon as I have those quotes but it's going to be at least $60k based on the quotes I have already.

IMG_20180216_225626.jpg IMG_20180217_132854.jpg IMG_20180217_132915.jpg IMG_20180217_133056.jpg IMG_20180217_133147.jpg IMG_20180217_133234.jpg IMG_20180217_133304.jpg IMG_20180217_133314.jpg IMG_20180217_133347.jpg IMG_20180217_133406.jpg

Reactions: Nycinpolk
Hi Alll,

I'm still waiting on Tesla to send a quote. I was told it would be sent today but that didn't happen. My guess is that I'll get it Monday or Tuesday.

Just to be clear though, I already have an offer from Vroom for $60k. If Tesla lowballs then I'll set the price at $62k. If Tesla matches or is within $500, I'll likely just take that offer. We'll be picking up a 3 soon in Atlanta and the convenience of trading it in on that car and being able to just swap out cars would be a plus.

So to recap, no firm price until I get the Tesla quote and that will likely be Monday at the earliest. If they lowball then the private party price will be $62k.

It really makes me wonder why everyone is switching over to the 3. People say it's "smaller and more economical" but seriously, what is really pushing everyone to sell their S that they say it was the best thing they've purchased and downgrading to a 3?

Hi Alll,

I'm still waiting on Tesla to send a quote. I was told it would be sent today but that didn't happen. My guess is that I'll get it Monday or Tuesday.

Just to be clear though, I already have an offer from Vroom for $60k. If Tesla lowballs then I'll set the price at $62k. If Tesla matches or is within $500, I'll likely just take that offer. We'll be picking up a 3 soon in Atlanta and the convenience of trading it in on that car and being able to just swap out cars would be a plus.

So to recap, no firm price until I get the Tesla quote and that will likely be Monday at the earliest. If they lowball then the private party price will be $62k.

3 delivery in Decatur?
When did you order and when is estimated delivery? I just ordered yesterday for Decatur delivery.