Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Soon to be new Tesla owner!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, finally after two months of test drives, research, and reading EVERY post on this forum and the Tesla company forum, I pulled the trigger and ordered my S85 tonight!! Optioned out with the following: silver metallic, grey leather, obeche gloss wood, pano roof, tech pkg, twin chargers, hpwc charger, prem interior lighting, ultra sound, parking sensors, parcel shelf, sub zero pkg, fog lights, and center console (wait listed item).

Estimated delivery date date is late June - as many new owners have said - this will be the longest three months ever!! I've purchased many cars in the past and I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever been this excited - this says a lot to me about what kind of car Tesla has built!!

i want to thank everyone on this forum for helping me make a well informed decision. Many posts helped answer questions that I had. I don't think I've ever seen such a dedicated, enthusiastic group of people, and I look forward to becoming part of this family.

tennisman