Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
May 19, 2017
Yet another silly Tesla Easter Egg update What if your car kept track of all your favorite places and then took you on a blind date? Well, that’s basically what the new Tesla Easter Egg over-the-air update will do. A Twitter user asked CEO Elon Musk to add an “I’m feeling lucky” destination option. Clearly,...
[WPURI="https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2019/07/11/tesla-get-lucky-random-navigation/"]READ FULL ARTICLE[/WPURI]

LN1_Casey

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus
Supporting Member
Mar 6, 2019
Oahu, Hawaii
has sex in my previous model s, it wasn’t the most comfortable but it worked.

Sex in a model X is much better, especially the 6 row configuration, since the added headspace over the mid-passengers is very helpful for certain positions.

Or... so I've heard.

Reactions: AMPd

hill

Apr 21, 2015
Lake Forest, CA
I'd feel lucky to get a pair of replacement ½ shafts that let me stomp on the accelerator in extra high mode, w/o the X vibrating so hard i'd wonder if my crowns jarred loose - after being installed just a couple months later.
Skru all the video - lucky - fart nonsense ... it's been over 2yrs now - so fix the car already!
:(

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GreenT

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC