Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sorry in advance: Need a name and phone number for referral

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long time Tesla fan and website reader, just recently decided to break my lease on a Leaf to try and get the full tax credit. Ordered a Model 3 LR AWD a week ago. I didn't realize how the referral program worked at the time (figured it was just a code I added at checkout or something). My IDA says he can add the referral now, but is asking for a name and phone number for the referrer. Anybody want to PM me their info? Bonus points for Texas (Houston) owners specifically.

Sorry, not sure if this kinda post is against the rules.

Long time Tesla fan and website reader, just recently decided to break my lease on a Leaf to try and get the full tax credit. Ordered a Model 3 LR AWD a week ago. I didn't realize how the referral program worked at the time (figured it was just a code I added at checkout or something). My IDA says he can add the referral now, but is asking for a name and phone number for the referrer. Anybody want to PM me their info? Bonus points for Texas (Houston) owners specifically.

Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty

PM you