Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Souhaitez comparer les coûts estimés de diverses configs Tesla? en Euros?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are a number of Model 3 cost calculators out there, but I wanted one that supported all models and options, and calculated all in Canadian dollars, so I made my own. I got carried away :)

I've posted for anyone to try out here.

Tesla Cost Estimator

View attachment 286537
Features:

• Create your own Tesla configuration scenario and see the estimated total cost
  • Supports Model 3, Model S, and Model X models
  • See pricing, per model, with % of base price for each option (e.g. LR battery adds +26% to the base)
  • Reports pricing in any international currency (all prices based on Tesla's $US list prices)
  • Include or exclude cost for each option, per model (e.g. Premium Upgrade Package, Upgraded paint, 100D, 20" Sonic Carbon Wheels, etc.)
  • Supports various deposit fees (reservation fee, configuration fee, down-payment)
  • Supports financing calculation (e.g. 2.45% over 5 years = $x / month and $y total financing charge)
  • Supports optional country markup (e.g. 10% over US pricing)
  • Supports regional rebate amount (e.g. Ontario = CA$14,000)
  • Chart auto-updates, including the Scenario name you provide
  • Added "Reset form" button and script to reset the form to default values (not sure if others can execute script...)
  • Accounts for 'Premium Interior' included in price of AWD P100D configuration for Tesla Model S and X
Try it out and let me know any suggestions!

You can edit the "Scenario - Shared" tab, or save a copy of the whole spreadsheet for yourself.

Enjoy!