Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

sound doesn't work

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My brand new Tesla Y 2021 has been in the service shop since the second day I had it. They are trying to figure out why there is no sound of the signal indicators, radio/audio and telephone sound. I hear it's a software glitch. They've been unable to identify the problem and have had the car for 1 week. They say: "Sorry, we're going to have more engineers take a look at it we have no idea what's going on and don't understand the problem". Very reassuring, if I did that in my business people would die. I had my Volkswagen for eight years prior to this car. Hoping I can return it and get my cash back worst decision I ever made about a car. Dedham/natick Massachusetts Tesla dealer is a mess ....stay away

My brand new Tesla Y 2021 has been in the service shop since the second day I had it. They are trying to figure out why there is no sound of the signal indicators, radio/audio and telephone sound. I hear it's a software glitch. They've been unable to identify the problem and have had the car for 1 week. They say: "Sorry, we're going to have more engineers take a look at it we have no idea what's going on and don't understand the problem". Very reassuring, if I did that in my business people would die. I had my Volkswagen for eight years prior to this car. Hoping I can return it and get my cash back worst decision I ever made about a car. Dedham/natick Massachusetts Tesla dealer is a mess ....stay away
Sorry to hear. I agree Dedham is a total mess. I live in Western Ma and it is closest location for me. So far I have been able to use the ranger for minor repairs. He says they may be opening a Hartford location. Maybe that will help relieve some of the chaos in the Boston area.