Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sound Of Silence 2021 rally, May 21-23

theflyer

Feb 1, 2015
Northern Virginia
Are going to "glympse" our way to the rally this year again? Could someone post the instructions for getting an account and turning on/off reporting?
Glypse has become almost unusable. I was unable to add a new person to our supercharger group last week. Probably more useful if we create a public group, rather than a private group.

DavidB

2010 Roadster Sport || 2013 S85 || 2017 X100D
Jul 8, 2013
Silver Spring, MD
The Custer Area Chamber of Commerce reports that 51 drivers have already signed up, with a total of 85 people registered. In 2019, the rally had the highest attendance with 60 Teslas, so the fact that 51 have already registered makes me think we’ll have even more this year.

Randy Spencer

Mar 31, 2016
Alameda, CA
Good reminder, yeah, and even then it's not as effective as the two others. I did put that date in my calendar for when I can start wearing the "Fully Vaccinated" mask.

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 12.31.12 PM.png

My sister-in-law was down for a week after she got the second shot. Happy to only need one.

Reactions: DavidB

BeanoBob

Supporting Member
Apr 2, 2017
Minnesota
If you're thinking about camping check out Fort Welikit Family Campground. Real nice and close to town. Keep in mind it could be cold and wet up there. I'm staying at the Chalet this year but would love to join you around the campfire.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC