Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sound Of Silence 2021 rally, May 21-23

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would be kinda cool to combine Supercharger Hunting and Spare Vaccine Hunting. My sister in law managed to get a spare shot and that put her otherwise unqualified ass in line to get the second shot that she got yesterday. She's feeling kinda down today, flu like symptoms, but much better this evening than this AM.

I would be interested in what happens if you get a shot in Montana (for example) and then two weeks later you are back in Cali. Do they have an agreement across state lines? Would I be in line (in this example) to get the second shot from the local inventory?

I'll be there camping if you mean in our cars, even if I don't get jabbed, I can't infect people if I don't get outta my car. It's all about touring the hillsides anyway.

I'm gonna find a nice spot in the woods. Really loving my Bell Tent.

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 1.47.00 PM.png

I registered and hope to be there, I will be fully vaccinated in time. I encourage all visitors who are able and willing to get vaccinated as soon as you can to protect yourself, other rally goers, staff and residents.

Here are some states that are already vaccinating 16+: Wyoming, Arizona, West Virginia, Mississippi. Cutoff for 1st shot for full vaccination two weeks prior to SOS is April 1 Moderna, April 8 Pfizer, May 7 J&J.

Last edited: