Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sounds Quality compared to Model 3

Sound System Quality compared to Model 3

• Model 3 is better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Model Y is better

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Both have same quality

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All,

We sold our Model 3 and currently waiting for our Y to be shipped to Alaska. I am curious for any of you who have had the Model 3 and currently have the Y, how does the sound quality compare to the 3? Do we know how many speakers/sub-woofers/tweeters the Y has compared to 3?

We loved the sound system in the 3 and I was hoping we would get the same quality out of the Y.

Thanks!

Hello All,

We sold our Model 3 and currently waiting for our Y to be shipped to Alaska. I am curious for any of you who have had the Model 3 and currently have the Y, how does the sound quality compare to the 3? Do we know how many speakers/sub-woofers/tweeters the Y has compared to 3?

We loved the sound system in the 3 and I was hoping we would get the same quality out of the Y.

Thanks!
I also sold my 3 to get a Y. Good news: the sound is better on the Y.

Reactions: 907XCP
Still about a week away from getting into my Model Y (at the detailers now for paint protection), but from my understanding the number of amps and speakers between the two (Long Range Model 3 and up) are the same. There appears to be a change in placement of some of the speakers due to the rear hatch rather than deck lid, and hopefully Tesla has tweaked the software to maximize the placement... but they should sound the same give or take a little.