Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Source for OBD cable?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well believe it or not, I received a package in the mail from IdeaFab yesterday! I checked the tracking number and see that the postal service did not receive the package until 12/10. Very strange, but be on the lookout for a cable in the FS forum.

I ordered a cable from GPSAmerica on May 3rd. I have never seen it and, I did not notice the NO TRACKING listed with the $10 shipping option. They don't sound like they will be offering me anything. So, looks like I am looking for a new supplier. Where is the Maxwell Automotive you folks have referenced? Not finding it on Google right away.

I ordered a cable from GPSAmerica on May 3rd. I have never seen it and, I did not notice the NO TRACKING listed with the $10 shipping option. They don't sound like they will be offering me anything. So, looks like I am looking for a new supplier. Where is the Maxwell Automotive you folks have referenced? Not finding it on Google right away.

Ah yes, of course I found Maxwell as soon as I posted the above.

Hate to revive a old thread but if someone is looking for an OBD cable I would not recommend IdeaFab either.

Ordered a cable from Ideafab on 5/5/21 and now 20 days later still haven't received a shipping email or the product. I paid with paypal and got charged almost instantly. Going to give it to the end of the week and then ask for a refund.

Reactions: Gixx1300R
I have a brand new cable and scanner it anyone is interested

Attachments

• 20210525_131234[1].jpg
    20210525_131234[1].jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 39
Hate to revive a old thread but if someone is looking for an OBD cable I would not recommend IdeaFab either.

Ordered a cable from Ideafab on 5/5/21 and now 20 days later still haven't received a shipping email or the product. I paid with paypal and got charged almost instantly. Going to give it to the end of the week and then ask for a refund.
I am going through exactly the same process. Frustrating. I did receive a shipping email with tracking number, but the tracking number never updated.