TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Source London

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Kevin Sharpe, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Kevin Sharpe

Kevin Sharpe Active Member

2. jcstp

jcstp Active Member

Nowhere i see how many EV's are used in London, and nowhere I see how many EV's are registered by "source London"
    So if he promoted EV verry well is a secret!
    How can MIPAA know then that his promoting was succesfull?

Could it be that it's nearly elections in London?

3. Kevin Sharpe

Kevin Sharpe Active Member

Here's what happened when I last tried to use a Source London charging station;

IMG_0999.JPG

Needless to say that none of my complaints were ever answered (I guess Boris was too busy collecting his award) :frown:

4. jcstp

jcstp Active Member

Wow many EV-motorcycles in London! :confused:

Indeed busy with PR and elections I think! :biggrin:

5. qwk

qwk Model S P2681

Gotta love those Ev cycles that have tailpipes...:tongue:

6. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

I heard that Source London dropped their annual membership charge from £100 to £10 recently. That tells you how many people were signing up.

7. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

8. Alexandersims

Alexandersims Member

Used a 32amp type 2 charge point from Source London today in park lane. It was ridiculous, 32 charge stations I counted and at least 25 of them were ICEd! Ok I didn't really care there and then as the was a space for me to use and get 10kwh whilst I had a meeting but there has to be a re think on these services if there is as expected a larger uptake in coming years...

9. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

That's in the Q-Park isn't it? Those guys make a big deal about the quality of their car parks, that they are patrolled etc. May be worth a complaint to their management.