Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SourceCode DeepDive - account balance & other gems?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found this too but some have not. From my experiences, money seemed to show some point between 8:30am and late morning. So an evening transfer and first thing in morning transfer would show at similar times.

It also didn’t seem to make any difference sending via reservation number or invoice number however if you end up with a second invoice on your account I would play safe and use the relevant invoice number but tbh is probably still does not matter.

May be a thick question so apologies in advance :) - does the existing deposit figure include the £2k already paid? So in my case with a £6k deposit is only need to pay a further £4k before collection?

Yes it includes the original £2,000 deposit (though I'm confused about the £6k + £4k part? Do you only need to pay £10k before being able to collect?)

I paid £2,000 deposit when placing the order originally, and the source code showed 2,000
Then I transferred £1, and the source code eventually showed 2,001

S
Yes it includes the original £2,000 deposit (though I'm confused about the £6k + £4k part? Do you only need to pay £10k before being able to collect?)

I paid £2,000 deposit when placing the order originally, and the source code showed 2,000
Then I transferred £1, and the source code eventually showed 2,001
Sorry I wasn’t clear! I meant I am putting £6k down, of which I have paid £2k so have £4K left to pay prior to collection