Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

South Australian Recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Just bought a used Tesla Model 3. Just wondering if anyone has recommendations for companies in Adelaide, South Australia for window tinting, ceramic coating, paint protection film applications.

The main recommendation I have seen from reading the forums (I've been stalking on and off for a few years now),

- Innovative Window Films @
Shop 8/233 Sir Donald Bradman Drive
Cowandilla SA 5033

- polishd @ Ryan (recommended by paulp but unsure if I have the right contact details)

Also are there any Adelaide specific Tesla groups I can join or follow?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Hairyman
Facebook groups have the most usage.

Other options from a quick search in the Model 3 & Y Australia Group

I am happy with the work done by D&S Tint in Somerton Park. They - their adjacent partner, Elite Finish - did my Opticoat ceramic coating, too.

A shout out to Josh from Darkside Tint here in Adelaide who did a great job on my tint, custom decals and ceramic coating!
Top job and I ❤️it! 😎

Winguard did a good ppf/ceramic and window tint on my model 3, I rang around a bunch and they had some of the best prices along with reviews.

Hi everyone,

Just bought a used Tesla Model 3. Just wondering if anyone has recommendations for companies in Adelaide, South Australia for window tinting, ceramic coating, paint protection film applications.

The main recommendation I have seen from reading the forums (I've been stalking on and off for a few years now),

- Innovative Window Films @
Shop 8/233 Sir Donald Bradman Drive
Cowandilla SA 5033

- polishd @ Ryan (recommended by paulp but unsure if I have the right contact details)

Also are there any Adelaide specific Tesla groups I can join or follow?

Thanks in advance!
Congrats on the 3 purchace!

Ryan at PolishD seems to have vanished. I now use Adelaide Paint Protection | Best Paint Protection in Adelaide
They do an exceptional job, including pics of the process on your car. Impeccible workmanship and importantly the owners do the work. I’ve referred several people to them and they have all expressed to me how thrilled they were with the outcome. (Not just tesla’s)
Opticoat is ok as a product, but having done newer technology and opticoat, the newer ceramics are definately superior. They can advise you on those and its honest advice. No sales gimmicks from them.
its also important to understand the preparation is what takes all the time for a good ceramic coating, so if you have a cheap price, ask about preparation. Process, time required etc. A model 3 light colour should be at least one day, a dark colour longer, and if its not new add more time again. Those scratches all need to be polished out.

Innovative window Films continue to do quality work, but definately get quotes from other recommendations on here from good experiences.

let me know if you need an electric recommendation for a wall charger, although its not tricky.

• Helpful
Reactions: Hairyman