TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

South Bay Area that installs Frunk/Trunk auto open/close

Discussion in 'California' started by AZjohnInCA, Dec 14, 2019.

1. AZjohnInCA

AZjohnInCA Member

Hi,
    It appears my wife if getting her SR+ this Sunday (knock on wood), and want to get her an auto open/close for trunk and frunk.
    Does anyone have a recommendation of where I can get this done in the South Bay Area?

Thanks,
    John

2. Russell

Russell Supporting Member

Try this guy, Larry (510) 388-9001.

I purchased a Model S frunk kit from Hansshow and few days after I received it, I got a text from him introducing himself as a local installer that works for them.
    I did not use his service since I was already planning to install it myself.

On the page linked above, they list a 408 number for after sales service, 408-520-9198. Maybe somebody there can help you.

I'm pretty sure the kits from Hanssshow, Tesla Offer, Tesla Workshop... are the same (or very similar). If you've installed one, you can install them all.

• Like x 1
  3. AZjohnInCA

AZjohnInCA Member

Thank you very much!