Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

South Carolina Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, that is disheartening. We have identical specs and I am seeing a September 14 - September 30 EDD as of this morning for my 7/1 order.

Curious to know how you found out it is just hitting production.
I called my SA and he told me he looked in some sort of magical back-end and sees my order just hitting the assembly line. Possibility it could come sooner but that's worst case scenario...

Hello all. I take delivery of my M3P on Tuesday the 17th, and wanted to ask anyone in the Charleston, SC area for some shop recommendations. Looking to have some MPP comfort coil overs and rear camber arms installed, and also curious about where everyone went to get their aftermarket wheels put on. Thank you.

MY LR, white, black interior, no FSD or other options. Ordered 6/16. EDD 9/4 to 9/24. EDD has been steady for the last week, but has shown as long as "November." Pickup to be in Savannah. Already have a Tesla wall charger installed, Tesla floor mats here, and garage floor freshly coated and walls painted. :) Just need the car to arrive so it's all complete.

The order date was 7/3, why the EDD hasn't been shown up yet? does any of you encounter this?
A0238BBC-59B9-4524-BD4E-5CEB80F7C0BE.jpeg

I placed an order for a long range Model Y on 8/6. Delivery sometime in November.

Heard that performance models were expedited… I didn’t believe it. I changed my order to a performance Sunday (8/29/21) and I already have a VIN assigned as of 8/31/21. Delivery date still shows in September though.

specs: White Performance Model Y, black interior.

Kinda interesting.