Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

South Carolina Waiting Room

Zer0Her0

Jul 10, 2021
Lake Wylie, SC
Wow, that is disheartening. We have identical specs and I am seeing a September 14 - September 30 EDD as of this morning for my 7/1 order.

Curious to know how you found out it is just hitting production.
I called my SA and he told me he looked in some sort of magical back-end and sees my order just hitting the assembly line. Possibility it could come sooner but that's worst case scenario...

snowchains

Jul 7, 2021
Greenville, SC
I called my SA and he told me he looked in some sort of magical back-end and sees my order just hitting the assembly line. Possibility it could come sooner but that's worst case scenario...
Interesting. When I spoke to my SA at the Matthews location he was relatively unhelpful and told me that the EDD is all that he could see.

digid80

Jul 15, 2021
Goose Creek, SC
Hello all. I take delivery of my M3P on Tuesday the 17th, and wanted to ask anyone in the Charleston, SC area for some shop recommendations. Looking to have some MPP comfort coil overs and rear camber arms installed, and also curious about where everyone went to get their aftermarket wheels put on. Thank you.

dwh13

Jul 31, 2021
SC
Charleston here, picking up in Savannah. See my signature for details, but I'm really hoping the EDD jumps to before Q3 ends!

nkmu

Aug 23, 2021
SC
MY LR, white, black interior, no FSD or other options. Ordered 6/16. EDD 9/4 to 9/24. EDD has been steady for the last week, but has shown as long as "November." Pickup to be in Savannah. Already have a Tesla wall charger installed, Tesla floor mats here, and garage floor freshly coated and walls painted. :) Just need the car to arrive so it's all complete.

dwh13

Jul 31, 2021
SC
My estimated delivery just changed from Sept 9-29 to Oct 5-25. Order date was 6/24. Any chance MY will come from Giga Texas?
Yep, mine also got bumped back about two weeks. I ordered in June as well. I'm hoping it bounces back.

kootinlok

Aug 11, 2021
CA
The order date was 7/3, why the EDD hasn't been shown up yet? does any of you encounter this?
A0238BBC-59B9-4524-BD4E-5CEB80F7C0BE.jpeg

loganwatson

Supporting Member
Oct 22, 2019
Columbia, SC
I placed an order for a long range Model Y on 8/6. Delivery sometime in November.

Heard that performance models were expedited… I didn’t believe it. I changed my order to a performance Sunday (8/29/21) and I already have a VIN assigned as of 8/31/21. Delivery date still shows in September though.

specs: White Performance Model Y, black interior.

Kinda interesting.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC