Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

South East U.S. Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

n88

Jan 12, 2015
FL
Thought I would start a new thread so those of us in the South East can share information regarding deliveries that is not easily available from TMC, MX Tracker, or TM. Please post your info so all of us might establish some reasonable expectations based on what is actually happening in our region.

Model: 90D
SC: West Palm, FL
Opt: White/Tan, PuP, 5 seat, 20 std
Res: 12/4/13
Confirm: 12/14/15 with with notice of delivery of both 90D and 5 seats, Mid-Year Delivery
3/26/16: Recvd call to upgrade to 6 seat with promise of late April Deliv, Accepted: fee waived
VIN: 58xx on 4/6/16
Info: Sched Production Mid April, Then mid May, now late May
Sched Deliv Late April, then Late May, now Late June

MyTesla: no update since VIN added, no deliv date listed, no MVPA

Is this a typo or did you actually get a VIN for a 5 seat?

Originally ordered 5 seat to save weight and extend range (OK, and some $), but was solicited to upgrade to 6 seat in March for April delivery, per above original detail

Sorry for any confusion, wanted to be precise since I confirmed 12/14/15 with a high VIN

Originally ordered 5 seat to save weight and extend range (OK, and some $), but was solicited to upgrade to 6 seat in March for April delivery, per above original detail

Sorry for any confusion, wanted to be precise since I confirmed 12/14/15 with a high VIN

Got it, my order was exactly the same as yours, 5 seat, upgraded to 6 on 3/18/2016. Vin 58xx and it just went into production this week.

Got it, my order was exactly the same as yours, 5 seat, upgraded to 6 on 3/18/2016. Vin 58xx and it just went into production this week.

Finally, two people being processed the same based on timing, VIN, etc. There is hope! I would appreciate hearing your progress to delivery as it looks like you should see yours first due to geography, probably first week of June? Are you taking delivery at the factory?
I was originally taking delivery there but balked when faced with paying over 3% more for CA sales tax, then switched to FL.