Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

South Florida Tesla Related Items

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got this via email from TM announcing the Dadeland Store opening tomorrow:

Dadeland.png

If you check out this link on Tesla Motors website:
Careers | Tesla Motors

... you can find Tesla locations where they are hiring staff and after scrolling the locations tab, there is a specific listing for "Boca Raton" - this new store opening rumor just might be happening, I've already heard that another Tesla Store is coming here in South Florida...

I'm in!

Seems like there is a large contingent of Tesla fans in the Central and SW Florida areas but not many posts for the South Florida/Greater Miami area. Feel free to use this thread to talk about Tesla events...

For example, did everyone see that Tesla is opening a store in Summer 2012 on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach?
http://www.teslamotors.com/lincolnroad

Robecology here...Went for a test ride a few weeks ago at the new Dadeland Tesla (yes; right inside the new building in Dadeland!) and I was SOLD!. Ordered the S...with sunroof; not too many extras...keepin' it modestly OUTRAGIOUS...called a couple of electricians to get started on the outlet in the garage.
Delivery set for late June....
I am so overdue for this car....anyone else in the S.E. area that want to get in touch google my user name, talk to me on my blog or email me at Comcast dot net.
I live right near the racetrack in Homestead; let me know if anyone wants to arrange an event there...

If you check out this link on Tesla Motors website:
Careers | Tesla Motors

... you can find Tesla locations where they are hiring staff and after scrolling the locations tab, there is a specific listing for "Boca Raton" - this new store opening rumor just might be happening, I've already heard that another Tesla Store is coming here in South Florida...

Town Center Mall is a perfect location for a Tesla store. Upscale clientele and not too close to any other stores.

I live right near the racetrack in Homestead; let me know if anyone wants to arrange an event there...

I would love to participate in -- and would be happly to help organize -- a high-speed defensive driving and car control class for Tesla Model S owners. Skidpad work, emergency maneuvers, and so on... what the car can/will do and how to control it successfully in nearly any situation one might encounter. Do you, or does anyone here, have any ideas as to how we might go about that? Talk to Skip Barber maybe?