Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

South King County Electrician

Jeff Davlt

Dec 26, 2019
Seattle
I’m in Maple Valley and wondering if anyone has recommendations for an electrician to install a HPWC? I know it’s nothing special and any electrician can do it, but just looking for someone who won’t tack on a Tesla tax and who is familiar with the job. Thanks in advance.

fajitamondays

Supporting Member
Mar 5, 2019
WA
Wilderness Electric always seems to come up in local neighborhood discussions. I have not personally used them, but several of my neighbors have used them for service upgrades and emergency services, and I have not heard a bad thing about them yet. Plus, they are located right near Shawn's, so you can at least make a trip out to get some steaks and pepperoni sticks.

• Love
Reactions: Jeff Davlt

Paul42

Jul 26, 2018
Black Diamond Wa
Micah with ELEMENT | northwest PLLC installed ours about three years ago. I have used him for other jobs as well, and he's always done a great job. I believe he's out of Covington, so he isn't far away. His # 425.442.6657

Jeff Davlt

Dec 26, 2019
Seattle
Wilderness Electric always seems to come up in local neighborhood discussions. I have not personally used them, but several of my neighbors have used them for service upgrades and emergency services, and I have not heard a bad thing about them yet. Plus, they are located right near Shawn's, so you can at least make a trip out to get some steaks and pepperoni sticks.

I’ll have to stop by when I pick up my Christmas Prime Rib next week.

laceyboy

Aug 9, 2020
Lacey WA
I did want Wall Connector but I changed my mind once I saw it in person. It's really big/huge and charges 11kW compared to NEMA 14-50 which charges 7kW.
I installed myself NEMA 14-50 outlet which costed me $50. I used 60A 2 pole breaker and 6ft 50A 6-gauge 4-prong.

drtimhill

Apr 25, 2019
Seattle
I used JAG electric but not sure if they cover south part of King county. But they were responsive and efficient .. after i tried two other companies that didnt even return my calls.

Reactions: Jeff Davlt

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC