Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

South King County Electrician

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in Maple Valley and wondering if anyone has recommendations for an electrician to install a HPWC? I know it’s nothing special and any electrician can do it, but just looking for someone who won’t tack on a Tesla tax and who is familiar with the job. Thanks in advance.

Wilderness Electric always seems to come up in local neighborhood discussions. I have not personally used them, but several of my neighbors have used them for service upgrades and emergency services, and I have not heard a bad thing about them yet. Plus, they are located right near Shawn's, so you can at least make a trip out to get some steaks and pepperoni sticks.

• Love
Reactions: Jeff Davlt
Wilderness Electric always seems to come up in local neighborhood discussions. I have not personally used them, but several of my neighbors have used them for service upgrades and emergency services, and I have not heard a bad thing about them yet. Plus, they are located right near Shawn's, so you can at least make a trip out to get some steaks and pepperoni sticks.

I’ll have to stop by when I pick up my Christmas Prime Rib next week.

I did want Wall Connector but I changed my mind once I saw it in person. It's really big/huge and charges 11kW compared to NEMA 14-50 which charges 7kW.
I installed myself NEMA 14-50 outlet which costed me $50. I used 60A 2 pole breaker and 6ft 50A 6-gauge 4-prong.