TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

South Lake Tahoe Charging

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by TMobe, Jan 4, 2017.

1. TMobe

TMobe I have forgotten more than I remember

I have a place in North Shore Lake Tahoe and I am very lucky to have plenty of Superchargers nearby (2 SC locations in Truckee and 1 SC in reno). The last time I went to South Shore it was difficult to find charging. There are no Superchargers close (nearest is over an hour away) and very few public destination chargers. So I asked my friend with that has a few vacation rentals to install some HPWC's. They were just installed and I guess there is a renter with a model X coming up to be the first to plug in. If you are looking for somewhere to rent and need charging. Here are 2 more options.

Sleeps 18 - Christmas Available!! - HomeAway Zephyr Cove-Round Hill Village

New Years Open!! Ski In/out On Heavenly's... - HomeAway Stateline

Happy Holidays.

2. ddimit

ddimit Member

Oliver Real Estate Tahoe City has had 2 destination chargers for at least 2 years that I know of.
    319 West Lake Blvd, Tahoe City,CA

• Informative x 1
  3. TMobe

TMobe I have forgotten more than I remember

#3 TMobe, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    Tahoe City is North Shore but good to know when I am that way. :)

13kW patrons only :(