TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Southeast Florida Clean Cities Coalition Plan for Getting EV Ready

Discussion in 'Florida' started by DJ Frustration, Apr 15, 2013.

1. DJ Frustration

DJ Frustration Model X Sig, Former Model S, Model 3 Res

Just thought I'd share with the Florida group the excellent plan put together by the Southeast Florida Clean Cities Coalition on getting the area ready for Electric Vehicles. It includes tips for governments, businesses and residents and is very pertinent to the Florida group of Tesla owners.

Getting Southeast Florida EV Ready

If we start bugging/sharing this plan with our local government leaders, we could make serious progress into fostering widespread adoption of Electric Vehicles. Please share and write to local businesses and local leaders!!!

FYI, I met with the Mayor and City Manager of a suburb of Miami, FL today and discussed ideas at how the city could encourage EV use. They really enjoyed the discussion and asked me to come back and present to their City Council. This suburb already had made excellent progress at embracing EV's but you'd be suprised how unprepared other cities are. If you read these forums, you're basically an EV expert in their eyes. Believe me, you can make an impact!

2. Rodolfo Paiz

Rodolfo Paiz P85 "Plug and Play"

I'm up to my ears in work and would have trouble taking initiative on my own, but I'm entirely able to attend meetings, explain things to people, and advocate. Please let me know where I can be of service.