Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Southern California Model 3 Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Didn't see a thread where people in S. California can update each other on deliveries. It looks like some in CA are starting to get deliveries but I couldn't find any data points. Please post here for all Southern California confirmed VIN/delivery dates.

Please post in following format:

City:
VIN in Source Code: (Yes or No)
Delivery Date Assigned: (Date of Delivery)

Reactions: tren01t
City: Burbank Delivery Center
OD: 10/28
Trim: SR+, White/Black, no FSD, 19's Sport Wheels
VIN: none
DD: none
Tesla Store: Sherman Oaks

Went to the orientation in Burbank yesterday, also received an e-mail from SA to apply for financing on Dec 1st. Looks like it's lining up to be mid to late Dec for me.

Im curious why you think that?

Because the thread started in the "model 3 - Orders, etc., deliveries section." This thread started in that section too ... and seems to have been moved - or I have had too much coffee today, which is possible.

I started the original California orders thread - and didn't move it. Someone must have. That's all. I assume that if I didn't move it, only a moderator can move it.

When I wrote that post at 5:03pm, this whole thread was in the Model 3, etc. section. Now I'm getting confused. It's moved too. Perhaps too much coffee after all!

Well, the threads started where they started and ended up where they ended. I a bit confused right now on what happened from there.

I'd better drive my Tesla with a bit more sense than I am making right now!!!!

Because the thread started in the "model 3 - Orders, etc., deliveries section." This thread started in that section too ... and seems to have been moved - or I have had too much coffee today, which is possible.

I started the original California orders thread - and didn't move it. Someone must have. That's all. I assume that if I didn't move it, only a moderator can move it.

When I wrote that post at 5:03pm, this whole thread was in the Model 3, etc. section. Now I'm getting confused. It's moved too. Perhaps too much coffee after all!

Well, the threads started where they started and ended up where they ended. I a bit confused right now on what happened from there.

I'd better drive my Tesla with a bit more sense than I am making right now!!!!

Your not confused. They started in the "model 3 orders" section, however both threads are titled by their respective OPs some variation of "California only" information requests. This one is "southern california deliveries", the other one was "California deliveries". That makes both threads specifically "California" topics.

I am not a moderator, but it seems to me that both threads belong where they are now located, in the california section, since OPs in both threads specifically called out for information from only california orders. The only reason I can think of that both OPs would want it in the general section is because that section has more eyeballs. If the desire was to get information from more people, the topics should be more general (requesting information from all deliveries instead of california ones).

Since I cant think of a reason the thread shouldnt be in the california section, but you (the OP of the first 30+ page thread on the subject) think it should be in the regular section instead, I was curious what that reason would be, which I why I asked.