Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Southern California (Orange County) Tesla Model 3 Tint/PPF Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That Is Correct I am Back and I am Bring the Saving back to everyone! We have a Growing New team ready to work on as many Tesla we can get our hands on! Stay tune on our Social Media Accounts, We will be starting an event next year for Tesla owners in which we will have amazing Raffles! But For now check out our new group buy to save some money on Chrome Deletes, Ceramic Coating, Window Tint, Clear Bras, and Vehicle Wraps!

-Roger
Manager of Rodz Tint Shop
(714)760-4228
[email protected]
Vendor - Tesla Model 3 OC Group Buy Round 2 by Rodz Tint Shop
Vendor - OC Group Buy Round 2 by Rodz Tint Shop

With all these praises about their tint jobs on this thread make me sad. I had my M3 tinted there last week with 3M Crystalline with 40% all around and 70% on windshield and glass roof. Not exactly sure who did the tinting on my M3 but they did a really crappy job on it even after the second try. In fact, it's actually worse the second time around. There are dust bubbles everywhere on most of the windows especially the windshield. Roger said this is normal and refused to fix it further after the second time and said this is the best that they can do on my car. I am thinking of bringing the car to another tint shop and see if they can fix these issues or a total redo. What a freaking waste of time and money. Totally not a happy camper...