Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Southern California Utilities to Pay $775M in San Onofre Closure Deal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
'The Sun contains 99.8% of all matter in our Solar System'. ' In it's core, the fuses 620 million metric tons hydrogen each second'.
According to Elon, one square mile of his batteries packs and 10x10 square miles of solar panels would power the U.S. 24/7.
I heard the Costal Commission gave the Ok to store the Nuclear Waste from San O, at San O. Dana Rohrabacher our Representative put out the idea of using the Nuclear Waste, in what is called a Fast Reactor. Watch Dr. Helen Caldicott lecture on: The Medical Implications of Fukushima, Nuclear Power and Nuclear Proliferation. Chasing Corals is the sad documentary that explains how our Oceans absorb the heat generated from burning fossil fuels. A two degree rise in ocean temperature kills Corals, the nurseries of our seafood. The Earth would be 120 degree if it weren't for the oceans. China leads in electric vehicles production. I have solar panels on my house and a 220 outlet to plug my Tesla in during daylight hours.