Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Space Gray Model X after Chrome Delete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which kind has the best looking on space grey?

matte black, gloss black or stain Black? I guess matte?

can’t tell from the picture posted.

thanks!

matte black is the way to go. That’s what I have on my X. It “matches“ the lower the trim and the 22s quite well.
D1439B45-3F72-4031-A078-5F85C9F561A8.jpeg

Reactions: yogi4
Just installed this on my Midnight Silver Metallic MX - overall, great kit, slight learning curve, but completely doable for the average person, saving a ton of $$ over professional chrome delete. Only had to use one backup price so far after trying to install after too hot from sitting in sun, but... I do have one issue, I probably already know the answer to but curious if this is common to others:

My door and panel gaps are really good, but some of the window trim is off slightly which sadly seems quite common (actually seen pics of peoples much worse) and have just chalked it up to the way these are. However, it’s now apparent that while nothing interferes when closed, something touches the protruding ends of trim as the FWD open/close as after operated a few times after installing the chrome delete, it’s cut through the vinyl to the chrome below :( I’ll let it go and see how it “weathers”, but I’m guessing trim needs to be adjusted by service then re-apply the chrome delete. I know trip alignment in general isn’t great, anyone else experience anything similar?

Just installed this on my Midnight Silver Metallic MX - overall, great kit, slight learning curve, but completely doable for the average person, saving a ton of $$ over professional chrome delete. Only had to use one backup price so far after trying to install after too hot from sitting in sun, but... I do have one issue, I probably already know the answer to but curious if this is common to others:

My door and panel gaps are really good, but some of the window trim is off slightly which sadly seems quite common (actually seen pics of peoples much worse) and have just chalked it up to the way these are. However, it’s now apparent that while nothing interferes when closed, something touches the protruding ends of trim as the FWD open/close as after operated a few times after installing the chrome delete, it’s cut through the vinyl to the chrome below :( I’ll let it go and see how it “weathers”, but I’m guessing trim needs to be adjusted by service then re-apply the chrome delete. I know trip alignment in general isn’t great, anyone else experience anything similar?

what color delete did you get? Please send some pictures