Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spacebar missing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you post some photos?
PXL_20221024_234118473.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: danarcha
Maybe it's just me, but why would anyone trust this company's software with autonomous driving features?

I don't care if they're different departments or not, the lack of attention to detail and the number of regressions that they push has eroded any trust I have in their ability to write quality software.

Reactions: n2mb_racing
Nope it doesn't move in any direction
Just looking closer at the image you posted, and notice the gray bar going across the top of the music window, with what looks like a scroll tab in the center. Also, along the sides are gray "scroll" bars with what looks like a scrolling tab that could be grabbed on the left side, and the window is currently scrolled to the top of the page. Wondering if you grab the tab on the left side and can scroll down with that? I am not sure what those gray bars represent, or why they would be there.

Just looking closer at the image you posted, and notice the gray bar going across the top of the music window, with what looks like a scroll tab in the center. Also, along the sides are gray "scroll" bars with what looks like a scrolling tab that could be grabbed on the left side, and the window is currently scrolled to the top of the page. Wondering if you grab the tab on the left side and can scroll down with that? I am not sure what those gray bars represent, or why they would be there.
I think what you're actually seeing is the map in the background... as the music window has a 10px(ish) margin. The onscreen keyboard does not have this margin, so it covers the map. The white lines on the top and left are roads.

Reactions: DerbyDave
Naw that's just the map, no scrolling it doesn't move anywhere.

Reactions: DerbyDave
Another example of how Tesla couldn't care less about early adopters and owners of older MS.

It's nothing to do with early adopters. They can't be bothered with worrying about customer service and/or experience. The company is busting at the seems trying to grow.

As for software... many, many companies have already proven the path for stable, high quality deployment with little to no regressions. Tesla doesn't seem to care much about that... or they don't have the resources or experience to care.