Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SpaceX employee selling First Production Model 3 Long Range RWD, VIN #567 Black/Black, 35k Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to sell my First Production 2017 Model 3 Long Range RWD, Black/Black. Enhanced autopilot. 35k miles(8.7k/yr), good condition. Make me an offer.

When I say first production, I mean it as car is VIN #567. This is your chance to own history with one of the first 600 Model 3's ever built. To have received a VINs in this early range you either had to be a blood relative to Elon or have worked at SpaceX or Tesla (SpaceX for me).

More about the car - I am the original owner and took possession of the car in December 2017. Car is in good condition (2 scuffs on interior trim, small door ding on passenger door, small ding on driver side chrome trim, small windshield chip has been repaired). Car has lived in California for its entire life and currently is in the San Francisco Bay Area (South Bay).

First production units had unique features not found on later production units. such as more premium full alcantara trim (pillars, headliner, etc), performance focused suspension, as well as cellular data service included for life of car, reduced rate to upgrade to FSD, and more.

If its the right offer, as a bonus I will include one more unique item in the sale that will wow any Tesla or SpaceX fan. When SpaceX launched the first Falcon Heavy, in addition to Elon's roadster, SpaceX stowed Falcon Heavy mission patches on the first stage boosters. These patches flew to space and upon successful booster landing, the patches were individually numbered and given to employees in framed commemorative displays and will now be give to you with the car