Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SpaceX F9 - Comm Crew DM-2 - LC-39A

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dry-dress rehearsal was a success! Now to make offerings to the weather deities of your choice...
SpaceX on Twitter

3A08BC35-B613-47D1-A1F7-1CCF4C54765C.jpeg

So when are the next the next two launch launch windows (weather aside) if Wednesday is scrubbed?
SpaceX
SpaceX said:
The instantaneous launch window opens at 4:33 p.m. EDT, or 20:33 UTC, with backup instantaneous launch opportunities available on Saturday, May 30 at 3:22 p.m. EDT, or 19:22 UTC, and on Sunday, May 31 at 3:00 p.m. EDT, or 19:00 UTC. Tune in here to watch the launch webcast. Coverage will begin about 4 hours before liftoff.

Man, both astronauts were pretty sure they were going to be seasick bobbing in the ocean during recovery. These are guys that deal with months of weightlessness! Is it the combo of ocean bobbing and gravity that makes it sure they are going to be doing some celebratory vomiting?

Man, both astronauts were pretty sure they were going to be seasick bobbing in the ocean during recovery. These are guys that deal with months of weightlessness! Is it the combo of ocean bobbing and gravity that makes it sure they are going to be doing some celebratory vomiting?
Bob and Doug will attempt to avoid earning new nicknames after their return from Space. Bobbing and Hurling. :rolleyes:

Monday's Launch Readiness Review was a success. DM-2 got the official "go".

Tomorrow's weather forecast indicates conditions could be improving. By the afternoon there's a diminishing chance of rain and thunderstorms. Launch odds have flipped from a 60% rules violation to 60% acceptable.

I think by early Wednesday we'll hear what the crew has chosen to christen their capsule. Sticking with the dragon theme, I prefer something bold and found "Pendragon". Wiki explains, "Chief-Dragon" or "Head-Dragon", but in a figurative sense, "chief of warriors". Although I suppose the actual name is likely be a little less menacing.

Reactions: e-FTW