Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SpaceX F9v1.1 Launch: Orbcomm OG2, July 14, 2014 (finally!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought that was pretty standard. The payload itself usually has the logo of the company, while the side of the rocket will have the logo of the launch vehicle's company. Or am I missing something?

- - - Updated - - -

857514_10153762116610131_1187425099_o.jpg

Hopefully you can see from this photo, SpaceX on the rocket and THAICOM is up on the payload :)

I thought that was pretty standard. The payload itself usually has the logo of the company, while the side of the rocket will have the logo of the launch vehicle's company. Or am I missing something?
Hopefully you can see from this photo, SpaceX on the rocket and THAICOM is up on the payload :)
Ahh, you're right, missed it earlier. Guess they haven't done enough non-Dragon commercial flights for it to sink in yet.

Launch Update
Today's ORBCOMM launch attempt has been scrubbed to address a potential concern identified during pre-flight checks. The vehicle and payload are in good condition, and engineering teams will take the extra time to ensure the highest possible level of mission assurance prior to flight. The rocket will remain vertical on the launch pad with the next available launch opportunity targeting Tuesday, June 24th.