Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SpaceX Falcon 9 FT launch - Iridium Next 1-10 - SLC-4E

Electroman

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Aug 18, 2012
TX
Probably the perfect barge landing so far. Just as smooth and accurate as the last RTLS

I can only imagine how much this means to all the SpaceX employees.

Reactions: nwdiver

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy with precision!
Mar 24, 2013
We are 99.99% overjoyed.

And 0.01% sad that, despite a gorgeous sightline on a beautiful day from our (Jenny's) birthday celebration site on Catalina Island, we couldn't see it. But enough about that!

Reactions: gene

Electroman

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Aug 18, 2012
TX
I would guess they probably get the best and brightest around the world, the ones not necessarily looking for a fat paycheck but the ones that are passionate and want to be in the cutting edge and with a transformative company.

S'toon

Knows where his towel is
Apr 23, 2015
AB
Of the two barges, I like the name Just Read the Instructions better. Just sayin'.

Lessmog

Aug 24, 2013
Smögen
John said there was a problem with some controller at the ground station, so we wait for recorded telemetry to download to next sttaion. <10 min

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC