Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SpaceX Pen Set (Sold by SpaceX)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I always lose my pens, so I'd buy one of their SpaceX Rocket Pens if the pen would automatically land back in the base once I'm done using it. :)

img_1722_1_1.png

Last edited:
Thanks, I just noticed the SpaceX Rocket Pen in their catalog (and have revised my post). The issue still is getting the pen to return to the holder automatically. :)

BTW, SpaceX has a lot more bling for sale than Tesla!

I happen to be in SoCal right now, and stopped at the Hawthorne supercharger (which is at SpaceX, if anyone doesn't know), and was SORELY disappointed that even though there's a lobby there for people waiting for their cars to charge, and it has TWO employees on duty (a receptionist and a security guard), they have ZERO SpaceX merchandise available, and there's no SpaceX store on the campus to walk to, either (according to a passing employee). I mean, REALLY? What a lost opportunity!

SpaceX-Supercharger.jpg

I happen to be in SoCal right now, and stopped at the Hawthorne supercharger (which is at SpaceX, if anyone doesn't know), and was SORELY disappointed that even though there's a lobby there for people waiting for their cars to charge, and it has TWO employees on duty (a receptionist and a security guard), they have ZERO SpaceX merchandise available, and there's no SpaceX store on the campus to walk to, either (according to a passing employee). I mean, REALLY? What a lost opportunity!

View attachment 232353
Hope you walked around a bit... SpaceX visit tomorrow?