Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SpaceX Photos and Art Pieces

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
87877129_10216131922197572_2599622938378371072_o.jpg

Due to COVID, I took up a new hobby of matchstick art. So, I was inspired by the SpaceX launch, so I made a SpaceX Rocket and Logo out of 5,800 matches. I constructed it, hoping for a little lift off when I lit it up. Amazingly, though small, I acheived it. You can see my video here:

• Love
Reactions: Electroman
This photo caught my eye a few months ago when Steve Jurvetson first posted it on Twitter. He took the photo at SpaceX in Hawthorne. He's named it "The Table of Dreams". Referring to the effects of room lighting, he describes the table as having "some nice shadow waffles". They can be seen on the floor at the bottom of the photo. Both furniture and art, I think it's beautiful.
There's several questions concerning it's origin that are undetermined. Aluminum or titanium, flown or unflown? Is it a one-off creation or could there be 3 more? Can imagine one of these planted inside Elon's Gene Wilder house. Who needs a coffee table book to start a conversation? Here all you need is the table!
UXh1cL4.jpg