Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
May 19, 2017
SpaceX’s Crew Dragon capsule splashed down in the Atlantic Ocean Thursday, returning to Earth after a successful trip to the International Space Station. All parachute deployments for the Crew Dragon’s atmosphere re-entry went according to plan. A video of the splashdown was shared by the official NASA Commercial Crew Program twitter account. Successful splashdown of...
[WPURI="https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2019/03/08/spacexs-crew-dragon-capsule-returns-to-earth/"]READ FULL ARTICLE[/WPURI]

Electroman

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Aug 18, 2012
TX
Why do I have to click on the "Read Full article" to read the rest of this post? And it opens up another tab or window.

Typically I have seen, websites that want you to keep clicking and clicking so that they can throw more ads at you, do that. Like in msn.com, "Best grocery chains in each state" and you need to click 50 times before you can see which one is best in Texas :)

tizio

Mar 26, 2017
The Emerald City
I thought those chutes were going to tie themselves in a knot on the way down. I hope the grumpy folks in NASA and other agencies don't get all twisted up over it!

Reactions: e-FTW

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC