Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spain

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Entiendo que no es legal. En mi caso lo tengo y uso bajo mi responsabilidad. Es indudable que si te graban con una cámara desde un helicóptero sin manos en el volante la sanción sería importante.
Pues yo estuve enseñándole el tesla al director de la dgt de mi provincia y comentamos el tema y lo que me dijo fue que incluso ir sin las manos puestas en el volante era legal ya que habían sacado una normativa para aprobar el autopilot que lo recogía todo. Eso sí, la responsabilidad en caso de accidente o de infracción de alguna norma sigue siendo del conductor.

Reactions: Ivo-G
Alguna noticia del service Center en Madrid ? Tengo reservado un model 3, pero tras el restilyng del S, los 1000 euros de promo y el modelo 60, solo no tener un service Center es lo evita que me adelanté y compre un S

Pienso que La diferencia de un 3 con lo "básico" (batería mínimo de 60, supercharger, autopilot etc) no va a ser grande respecto a un S

por otro lado también me tiene retenido que se incorpore el hardware de autopilot 3.0 al S que probablemente traerá de serie el 3

Cuantas dudas .,,.

Esto del SC en MADRID VS Tienda ó Supercargadores pienso que solo pueden ser dos opciones:
1ª)No hay nada de nada iniciado y por tanto es imposible que nadie descubra ó vea indicios TESLA en Madrid ó
2ª)Es tal el secretismo/ocultación/camuflaje en como lo llevan que es comparable al secretísimo con que llevaron el aspecto del Model 3 que hasta el mismísimo día de la presentación nadie sabia ni lo mas mínimo acerca de como podría ser.
Ante esto yo solo veo una posición,¡PACIENCIA!

Hola, mi espanol no es bueno hasta ahora. ;)

I am going to visit Madrid for two weeks from this Sunday, to visit friends and learn the language. Driving a 90D from Germany to Spain.

Send me a message if you want to connect and talk Tesla. Also, I would appreciate some tips where to park near Retiro Park / Salamanca / Lista area. That is where the language school is and I am looking for a place to stay around there.

Respecto eléctricas ;)

I can understand most writing in Spanish, but not confident enough to write in it....

Next week we will drive from the Netherlands to Barcelona, and will meet up there with a friend who first drove to Hungary with his Tesla...
We will then do a cruise from Mol Adossat.... Does anybody have a good suggestion for where to park our Tesla's (S and X) during that week? Tesla (wheels) Friendly...;-)

If anybody wants to meet up on Aug 5th...just send me a PM..

Gr. John

I can understand most writing in Spanish, but not confident enough to write in it....

Next week we will drive from the Netherlands to Barcelona, and will meet up there with a friend who first drove to Hungary with his Tesla...
We will then do a cruise from Mol Adossat.... Does anybody have a good suggestion for where to park our Tesla's (S and X) during that week? Tesla (wheels) Friendly...;-)

If anybody wants to meet up on Aug 5th...just send me a PM..

Gr. John
Try posting in clubtesla.es. There are people from Barcelona there that will understand your post in English.

Spain is very difficult for charging. Home chargers allow you to do all the miles/KMS you need to do in one day or make it up the coast or inland to travel through Europe. I just drove from the UK on the Channel tunnel on the train I n to Calais which had Tesla Superchargers both sides and then the car literally laid out and planned the entire route every single step. I was nervous about going through the Pyrenees MOUNTAINS using up additional energy with the climb up but when my car hit a low percentage warning to warn me to enable us what we had to do to reach the next charging station it advised me to stick under a certain speed and within no time I was all good again.

This was my first long trip in my Model S but I now understand that these cars are made for long distance. I would honestly say I used the auto pilot 50% of the way. I'm looking forward to the day when you do t have to keep holding the steering wheel every 5 minutes, but then again it is so relaxing driving such a long distance on autopilot pilot I could have fell asleep so probably best it does make you hold the wheel for reassurance you haven't nodded off.

I can never go back again to anything but Tesla as long as I can afford it that is!

Without a Tesla home charger or other branded cheaper options that do the same job as the Tesla charger (I just love seeing the Tesla charging logo everyday completes the package, but that could be my ego ok lol) you will have a perfectly sensible everyday mileage ability.

I am in a position where I am in Spain right now waiting for my Villa to be finished with no electricity so I have become a Tesla charging whore grabbing electricity where I can, but I have just discovered that my UK British 3 pin plug in cannot simply work with a European Schuko so I cannot plug in to a trickle charge. I shall get Tesla to collect my car tomorrow and take me to the nearest Tesla Supercharger in Murcia free of charge (I hope) until my Villas electricity is turned on.

Love the car would never look back it's my pride and joy!!!!! My wife whom couldn't care about cars loves it to pieces, not that I ever let her drive it mind. Get the Alloy Gator alloy protectors they're well worth the money just in case the wife does ever find the hidden keys

Anyone have a spare Schuko adaptor?

The Tesla European charge whore

Dear all,

first my apologies for not able to write in Spanish.
I will most likely get my Tesla (a red S85) end July

My girlfriend will go to Moraira (near benidorm) with her 2 sons of 5 and 6 years old by plane.
Myself and my sons (12 and 11) want to go from Eindhoven (Netherlands) to Moraira in the Tesla.

When we arrive in Moraira i have experienced we don't drive long distances around the house so we could use the normal slow charger.

Am now trying to plan the route for august.
Will propably drive the route du soleil through france and than enter Spain

Any help for Spain is highly appreciated:
-where to charge
-which charging passes (cards) needed
-other tips and tricks

thanx

Dear all,

first my apologies for not able to write in Spanish.
I will most likely get my Tesla (a red S85) end July

My girlfriend will go to Moraira (near benidorm) with her 2 sons of 5 and 6 years old by plane.
Myself and my sons (12 and 11) want to go from Eindhoven (Netherlands) to Moraira in the Tesla.

When we arrive in Moraira i have experienced we don't drive long distances around the house so we could use the normal slow charger.

Am now trying to plan the route for august.
Will propably drive the route du soleil through france and than enter Spain

Any help for Spain is highly appreciated:
-where to charge
-which charging passes (cards) needed
-other tips and tricks

thanx

Merida Supercharger
IMG_0156.JPG

Reactions: jim3cantos