Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spanish charging facilities (mainland)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

M3noob

Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2019
Beyond the pale
A continuation of a series of SuperCharger and Destination Charger visits during my travels in Spain. There are some great SCs there and some mighty interesting DCs, too. As opined by Js1997 I may not need the £50 bump from an Octopus referral but I do like the feel of free electricity even if it means a pricy meal or an expensive hotel :) as long as they are value for money!

Not a golfer myself I did appreciate the full measure of services at the PGA golf centre not far from Girona or indeed GRO at Caldes de Malavella at the 5* Hotel Camiral. Everyone entering was checked for a fever at the security booth at the entrance. Hotel Camiral beats the austere SCs to be found at the Budget Ibis in Girona itself (albeit offering a pretty decent cup of coffee and clean loos). Pix of the four Girona SCs posted earlier.

Tons of chargers available (and more on the way) at this this PGA Catalunya watering hole. Very little danger of incurring the overstay charge if you are venturing inside.

camiral1.jpg

camiral2.jpg

And excellent snacks at the poolside restaurant. Best "poke" I've had outside of Hawaii :) Immaculate loos and no pressure to eat or drink in the hotel. In fact, our waiter on two previous occasions came out and invited us to stay. Alas, we needed to press on.

CamiralPoke.jpg

In response to your help with our ibiza problems, we did find 3 free 22Kw destination chargers in the underground car park (type 2) in the E3 section of la Marina shopping place at Ondara ( j(Just off the AP7 E15 main road to Alicante on the way to Denia)

We charged up prior to getting the ferry to Ibiza. We'll also use it on the way back as the nearest superchargers are Valencia or Murcia.

Reactions: M3noob