Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Speaker ‘pop’ when skipping songs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I searched and couldn’t find this specific issue. I’ve tried restarting and Tesla service didn’t know what the cause was.

When skipping songs, right before the next song plays there is a little ‘pop’ from the speakers (seems like all). During song playback there doesn’t seem to be any issue but this is definitely odd. 2022 M3LR. 03/22 build date. We have a 2022 MYLR 04/22 build date that doesn’t have this issue.

Anyone else experience this and/or happens to know what the cause could be?

I think a little bit more information is needed:
  • Since you say "skipping songs", this implies you are NOT listening to terrestrial FM radio, correct?
  • What is the source of the music: streaming service (which one or all available services?) or USB?
  • If "popping" is only with a USB drive, can you swap it into your 2022 Model Y and see if it happens there too?

So I searched and couldn’t find this specific issue. I’ve tried restarting and Tesla service didn’t know what the cause was.

When skipping songs, right before the next song plays there is a little ‘pop’ from the speakers (seems like all). During song playback there doesn’t seem to be any issue but this is definitely odd. 2022 M3LR. 03/22 build date. We have a 2022 MYLR 04/22 build date that doesn’t have this issue.

Anyone else experience this and/or happens to know what the cause could be?
Were you ever able to resolve this. My car has started doing the exact same thing?